Things you need to know before you begin:
- Credit card and electronic check payments can only be made via the internet or by calling 844-463-8916.
- You will need to know your tax account number. You can find your account number in the box located in the upper right hand corner of your tax statement. It is a six digit number.
- You will also need to know the amount you are planning to pay for the tax account. You can find the amount you owe on the bottom portion of your statement below the perforated line. Remember this is the amount you owe if paid by the due date listed on the statement. For payments made after this date you will need to call the Umatilla County Tax Department to find out your current amount due.
- You will need to know your credit card or checking account information, depending on the option you choose.
- All online and phone payments are conducted by Point and Pay.
A convenience fee will be charged by Point and Pay for your online and phone payment transaction.
- Convenience fee for a Visa Debit card is a flat fee of $3.95, everything else will be charge as a credit card..
- Convenience fee for credit cards is 2.5% of the amount being paid, with a minimum fee of 2.00
- Convenience fee for an electronic check is $2.00 for amounts less than $10,000.
A person can choose to pay their tax over the telephone by calling 844-463-8916. Over the phone payments can only be conducted through this toll-free number. Over the phone transaction cannot be made by calling the Umatilla County Tax Department.
Umatilla County Courthouse
216 SE 4th St.
Pendleton, OR 97801